|“Or will it be the Tighty Knighties? Say hello to Jousting Bieber, Brickney Spears, Shia LaBlade and The Blok!”|
|— Herb Herbertson in "The King's Tournament"|
|Founded||Before The Book of Monsters - Part 1|
|Base of operations||None|
|First appearance||The King's Tournament|
The Tighty Knighties are a team of young sportsmen and singers. Although they are knights, they do not protect the kingdom of Knighton, having little to no fighting experience. Instead, they compete in tournaments and competitions, demonstrating their incredible skill.
They are mostly seen performing shows and sports acts, and do not seem to have any true experience on the battlefield compared to the Nexo Knights.
- 14. "The King's Tournament"
- 25. "Storm Over Rock Wood"
- All of them have names based off of real-life celebrities.
- The group's members serve as counterparts to the Nexo Knights, except that the Tighty Knighties have no equivalent to Macy, as in their debut episode, Macy was unable to participate in the challenges.
- They begin to gradually hate Jorah Tightwad as the series progresses.