|"Make more monsters!"
This article is a stub. You can help the Nexo Knights Wiki by
|Set Appearances||70323 Jestro’s Volcano Lair|
|First TV Appearance||The Book of Monsters - Part 2|
|Weapons & Gear|| Book of Monsters|
While in a dark forest searching for evil books, the Book of Monsters ordered Jestro to create someone to hold him due to the jester's constant complaining. He has followed them both around since then.
In episodes 3-17, the Book Keeper holds the Book of Monsters.
The Book Keeper abandons the Book of Monsters because Jestro takes it from him (to perform jokes).
In episode 19 and 20, it reunites with the Book of Monsters.
In episodes 21 and onwards, it is not seen, except for in Hot Rock Massage, where it is seen briefly.
- Since it is his sole purpose, if the Book of Monsters goes somewhere, the Book Keeper follows him.
- The Book of Monsters often calls him "dummy" and commands him to do stuff he can't do himself.
- He can actually speak, as seen in “Hot Rock Massage”, to Monstrox’s surprise.
- Additionally, he can also play the glockenspiel.
- Main article: Category:Book Keeper images