70352 Jestro's Headquarters is a Nexo Knights set released in January 2017. It comes with Lance Richmond and Macy Halbert in their 2017 armor, Ava Prentis, electrified Jestro, a Stone Stomper, Gargoyle and Rubbler, the Cloud of Monstrox, the Forbidden Power of Corrupting Crush, four Nexo Powers, the Underminer, the Stone Wheeler and the Rolling Headquarters
Stage a daring rescue mission and release Ava from Jestro’s Headquarters, featuring a giant face with hidden weapons, detachable Hatattacka with flick missiles, Mobile Stone Keep trailer with adjustable crane and cage with movable bars, and an ejecting Stone boat function. This feature-packed LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ set also comes with Macy’s Underminer vehicle featuring a spinning drill, plus a Stone Wheeler vehicle with cannons to ramp up the rescue mission action. Includes five scannable shields and six minifigures.
- Build the evil jester’s mobile base and stage a daring rescue!
- As featured in Cartoon Network's LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ series
- Includes Jestro, Ava, Macy, Lance, a gargoyle and a Stone stomper minifigures, plus Chef Éclair & two Scurriers figures
- LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Jestro’s Headquarters is over 7” high, 12” long and 8” wide
- 840 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
This started out as a bit of a joke from me, we were briefed to build a mobile base. I thought of a cool name: Highly Evil Attack Destroying Quarters. Built this vehicle, with a flying hat and with a bed, desk and toilet in the back (his quarters) and put it up against the other guys models. Kids loved it. The other designers not so much. The name changed as it didn't translate well and the tower shrank so the bedroom/toilet disappeared as the design was finalized, but it's essentially the same thing I built in a single day when we first started on this year!
- The Cloud of Monstrox is exclusive to this set.
- Éclair and two Scurriers are strangely noted in the LEGO.com description, but they are not present in the set. The combination appears in 70317 The Fortrex.