|"Make more monsters!"
This article is a stub. You can help the Nexo Knights Wiki by
|70323 Jestro’s Volcano Lair|
|Minifigures Included|| Jestro |
Book of Monsters
Ash Attacker x2
|No. of Pieces||?|
Invade Jestro's secret hideaway and capture the Book of Monsters! Send in the futuristic knights to steal the spell books from Jestro's Volcano Lair, featuring a trapdoor, spinning lava mouth, movable saw blade on the stairwell, detachable throne, library with exploding wall function, and a prison cell with ejecting wall. Turn the lair around to reveal the living quarters with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, prison and a weapon room. Also comes with Macy's Mace Slammer, Axl's Hover Horse and 6 scannable shields. Includes 8 minifigures and 2 Scurriers.
- Includes 10 minifigures: Jestro, Bookkeeper, Lavaria, 2 Ash Attackers, 2 Scurriers, Axl, Macy Halbert and Lance Richmond.
- Features Jestro's Volcano Lair, Macy's Mace Slammer and Axl's Hover Horse.
- Volcano Lair features a detachable throne, a seated disc-shooter weapon, trapdoor function that leads into a spinning lava mouth, stairwell with spinning saw blade to stop the knights climbing the stairs, library with 2 spell books, prison cell with collapsible wall, weapon chamber, treasure room, bedroom with bed, bathroom with bathtub, and a kitchen with a chicken and a banana.
- Mace Slammer features a ball shooter and 2 flick missiles.
- Release the Volcano Lair's trapdoor, and turn the handle to plunge the victim into the jaw of the lava spinning mouth.
- Spin the cog handle to set the saw blade spinning and stop the knights from climbing the stairwell.
- Pull the prison cell's lever to topple the wall.
- Fire Macy's Mace Slammer ball shooter and flick missiles at the library's shield-shaped element to create an explosion effect and retrieve the spell books.
- Also includes the Book of Destruction and Book of Revenge.
- Weapons include Jestro's 2 magic wands, Axl's Axe, Macy's Photon Mace, Lance's NEXO Lance, the Ash Attacker's 2 spears, Lavaria's 2 swords, the Scurrier's axe, a sword and 2 buildable weapons in the weapon chamber.
- Accessory elements include Axl's helmet and shield, Macy's helmet, shield and NEXO armor, Lance's helmet, shield and NEXO armor, arat, frog, chicken, spider, banana, 2 gold goblets, and a cauldron.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9–14.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Scan shields for each of the 6 NEXO Powers (Flash Cannon, Fire Tornado, Wall Block, Banana Bomb, Jungle Dragon and Whirl Wind) and power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Jestro's Volcano Lair measures over 12” (33 cm) high, 16” (41 cm) wide and 11” (28 cm) deep.
- Macy's Mace Slammer measures over 4” (12 cm) high, 6” (17 cm) long and 4” (12 cm) wide.
- Axl's Hover Horse measures over 1” (4 cm) high, 3” (9 cm) long and 1” (5 cm) wide.
- The set was originally believed to have an exclusive black and purple outfit for Jestro, but official images showed he would be identical to the Jestro in Jestro's Evil Mobile.
- The Book Keeper and Lavaria in her normal form are currently exclusive to this set, as well as a black Scurrier.
- This set contains the most minifigures of the 2016 sets, with 10 in total, 11 if the Book of Monsters is counted as a minifigure. This set also has the most books, with the Book of Monsters, the Book of Destruction and the Book of Revenge shown in official pictures.
- Main article: Category:Volcano Lair images